Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blogging with a cat in my lap


Well, I finally got so sick and tired of my poor old virus-ridden Windows PC (at the end it was even coughing up phlegm) that I went and bought myself an APPLE Book, complete with wireless router. For the first time ever, I am able to watch TV while blogging AND sharing chair space with the cat! As I have only been a MAC owner for all of about 20 minutes, am almost completely clueless as to how it works, but so far it's a thing of beauty and a joy forever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tilly Mint said...

Watching TV whith laptop on knee, with your pets (mines a dog) snuggling up is bliss. Even better with a nice mug of tea too :)

1:40 PM, December 09, 2009  
Blogger paintnpencil said...

Oh lucky you, I do envy you. One day I'll get a portable one to.

11:19 AM, January 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home