Friday, October 31, 2008

My Favorite Things, or, Beyond the Pale


The category is cosmetics.
Practically the only thing Governor Avon Lady, I mean, Governor Palin and I have in common is our mutual love of cosmetics (albeit she wears it so much better). Herewith, a few of my favorite products:
Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation in Porcelain. This goes on like silk, but is absolutely so sheer that I must use...
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in Porcelain. This really covers, and is available in every major drugstore. If the powers that be ever discontinue this product, I'm sunk.
Trish McEvoy Powder Blush in Natural. I've been using this for years, and it's the closest match to my color (pepto-bismol pink).
Nars Eyeliner Pencil in London. Bizarrely enough, I only found out just this minute from looking on the web that "London" is a color. Up till now I was under the impression it was a place name.
Laura Mercier Lip Colour in Fresh Brown,with Burt's Bees Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Zesty Red. This is an absolutely fantastic color combination. Unfortunately it only lasts till I have something to eat (usually about 5 minutes after applying).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home