Friday, January 11, 2008

More actors I love / Actors who irritate


From the ironic (see my post of 1/10/07) on to the laconic:
James Garner --the heartthrob next door
Tommy Lee Jones -- even if everyone else is dead at the end of the movie, you know he'll make it, most of the time, anyway
Clint Eastwood -- most likely to save one from a burning building
-- And if you're thinking from the above that I must have loved the movie Space Cowboys, well, you would be right!BTW, I love Donald Sutherland too, come to think of it (he was also in the movie)
Andy Griffith
Fred MacMurray
(What can I say? I guess I have a thing for 60's TV dads!)
And then there are those actors who just irritate me NO END (but I'm sure it's not them really, more likely it's the parts they play):
Mark Ruffalo
Jeremy Sisto

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home