Saturday, January 19, 2008

Eat...Pray....Some other thing....


Well, I finally finished Eat, Pray, Love (which I ended up loving by the way, though I had misgivings early on, if for no other reason than Oprah loved it) -- when did I start reading it -- July?? And now I hear it's going to be made into a movie starring Julia Roberts (not normally one of my favorites, but this part should fit her like a glove), and directed by Nip/Tuck's Ryan Murphy! How excited am I! I can't wait to be over the moon with the Under the Tuscan Sun crowd!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

I'm liking the book so much more than I thought I would, but I can't stand Julia Roberts! Ugh.

4:23 PM, January 21, 2008  
Blogger Helene H. said...

I feel vindicated about my own opinion now regarding this book. You must try to catch her appearance on Oprah. O completely outdid herself on this one, to wit (an approximation, not verbatim):
O: So what did did you learn on this spiritual quest? I'm shaking that you're here, by the way. I haven't felt this way about anybody since Bono.
E: I learned that you are what you eat.
O: You are what you eat! Let's all hold on to that thought for a moment. I am deeply moved! Deeply!

6:30 AM, January 23, 2008  
Blogger Fred said...

I'm almost finished reading it. We should get together to eat lunch and discuss.

7:53 AM, January 23, 2008  
Blogger Helene H. said...

Friday?

8:56 AM, January 23, 2008  
Blogger Fred said...

Umm, I think that will work, though Thursday is our traditional Lunch Day.

9:16 AM, January 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home