Monday, November 19, 2007

People Who Read People


People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive issue has arrived (the next best issue to Best-and-Worst-Dressed) and they finally got it right this time. Not in their selection (Matt Damon), but in their tongue firmly-implanted-in-cheek attitude. In addition to tributes and platitudes from Ben Affleck ("I've know Matt for 27 years and being Sexiest is the only thing he's ever truly cared about") and George Clooney ("I believe in the event that he can't serve, the former Sexiest Man can take over, so if he slips up, I'm ready to take back the crown"), there's a letter from the anointed one himself ("Ditching Clooney as a campaign manager and going with Brad for the final push was an emotional decision") and an article from Jimmy Kimmel on what he would do if he were chosen ("I would dedicate my life to helping people in other countries to be more sexy...I'd lay claim to Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston and all future Jennifers."). Cute. Very cute.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home