Saturday, November 24, 2007

No Country for Old Men (2007)


Blood. Guts. Vomit. Lidocaine. Betadine. More Blood. Cotton Balls. General Mayhem. Even More Blood. And Tommy Lee Jones to secure the premises. Yes, it's another frothy romantic comedy from the Coen Brothers! Based on the novel by Cormac Mccarthy, it features an excellent cast, doing their thing, excellently. And if you're asking me what you should see next (in my spare time I dabble in film advisory), I would have to say:
Fargo (if you haven't seen it yet, but I know you have)
Kill Bill
A Simple Plan
Shallow Grave
and you MUST see:
Before Night Falls (to catch the ever amazing Javier Bardem in a totally different kind of part, in the role that put him on the cinematic map).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Fred says that Palm Springs is nowhere near Lake Tahoe.

10:39 AM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger Helene H. said...

I'm geographically challenged.

12:09 PM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home