Friday, July 06, 2007

What I did on my summer vacation (re-revised)


Saw the "Unknown Monet" at the Clark Art Institute
Listened to I Feel Bad About My Neck, as read by the author, in the car on the drive up to Massachusetts (FYI: Brilliant!)
Shopped at The Browns
Went to the Harrison Gallery
Went to the Plum Gallery
Saw the Spencer Finch exhibit ("What Time is it on the Sun?") at MASS MoCA
Saw "Ratatouille"
Saw the Al Parker exhibit at the Norman Rockwell Museum
Had dinner at Blantyre (an amazing dining experience - Iced Key Lime Souffle!)
Had dinner at Spice
Had dinner at Mezze
Had lunch at Tunnel City
Bought a copy of Insatiable at Water St. Books
Watched the Independence Day Parade down Main Street
Went to a reading of the Declaration of Independence at the Chapin Rare Book Library at Williams College
Shopped at Wild Oats
Saw "The Front Page" at the Williamstown Theatre Festival
Stayed at the Orchards
FINALLY got to see Avenue Q
Had dinner at Turkish Cuisine on 9th Avenue
Unpacked/Did laundry

4 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Hmm - I'm not sure that doing laundry counts as part of vacation.

5:54 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Helene H. said...

If that's the only time you do it, it does!

10:33 AM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Fred said...

This sounds like a very full vacation. I myself would probably need a vacation AFTER it!

9:51 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Helene H. said...

I take my vacations very seriously!

12:43 PM, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home