Thursday, December 28, 2006

And How Was YOUR Day?

So, as I was driving home tonight from my biopsy, my car chose to get a flat tire right in the middle of Glen Cove Road. As I am no do-it-yourselfer (see dictionary under "Do-it-Yourself, not one to"), I called up my dealer who insisted that I call a special 800 #. As I sat there staring at my now-dead cell phone (low battery), and waiting for a tow truck to somehow magically appear, I got to reflectin' on:

THINGS TO DO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN YOU CAN'T GET TO SLEEP (AND YOU'RE ALONE AGAIN, NATURALLY)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A biopsy? Are you okay?

Love,
Fred

10:49 AM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger Helene H. said...

Darling Fred,
Yes, I am (im)perfectly fine!
Love, etc.

9:20 AM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home