Thursday, November 09, 2006

"Some writers take to drink, others take to audiences"

Above, a quote from the inimitable Gore Vidal, my favorite (barely) living legend. What I didn't do tonight: go see him at the 92nd street Y, for which I've held tickets for months. What I did do tonight: stayed home, sneezing and sniffling, while drinking Airborne, and watching ABC's version of Masterpiece Theatre, Grey's Anatomy. For more Gore, check out:
http://blog.92y.org/index.php/weblog/item/gore_vidal/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to miss it. Here are some quotes from the evening.

9:13 AM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Helene H. said...

Thanks, Sean!

12:13 PM, November 10, 2006  
Blogger Fred said...

Feel better. I tried Airborne once, but I just couldn't get it down.

12:49 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home