Thursday, October 26, 2006

TV Chatter

The love of my life at the moment is my new DVR (Digital Video Recorder). I can tape something and watch something else, I can tape something and watch something else that I already taped. Plus, I have picture in picture, and the picture in picture can move around inside the picture! Get it? Now, if there was only something I wanted to watch...
Actually, I'm still not over Project Runway, even though the project is. And if you feel the same way, then Bravotv.com has tons of fun stuff, interviews, blogs, and video. Then hike on over to Televisionwithoutpity.com where the recaps are fabulous and the forums are more so. I just miss the whole ensemble (along with the ensembles), and feel like I really got to know these people: Vincent, the raving lunatic; Keith, the charming psychopath; Uli, the humble immigrant; Kayne, the bon vivant; the Professor and Mary Ann....

In terms of competing reality programming, Top Chef just doesn't cut it.
Lastly, I am kinda sorta into watching 30 Rock, if only for Alec Baldwin. It's not merely that he looks uncannily like my friend Bob, but he manages to steal every scene he's in and even some he's not in. Unfortunately, he's the best thing about this ot
herwise so-so sitcom. But if you want to check it out, it's on Wednesdays at 8 on NBC. And since NBC is not paying me to promote their wares, I will sign off on this missive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home