Friday, October 13, 2006

too much tv, too little time

Well, ever since I found out that I now receive the Turner Classic Movie channel, I have been wondering how I'm ever going to wash or do my hair. As it is, I've had to forego the entire new Fall TV season (with the possible exceptions of "Ugly Betty" and "30 Rock"). Be that as it may, here's how my week in TV falls out:

Shows I just have to watch (decorating channel ONLY):
1) Generation Renovation
2) House Hunters International
3) Offbeat America
4) Rezoned
5) Small Space, Big Style
6) What You Get for the Money
7) What's With That House (great host)
8) World's Most Extreme Homes (the BEST host)

Non-Decorating Channels --

On Bravo:
9) Inside the Actors Studio
10) My Life on the D-List
11) Project Runway

On HBO:
12) The Sopranos

On IFC:
13) Dinner for Five
14) Hopeless Pictures
15) The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman

On the Travel Channel:
16) Amazing Vacation Homes
17) Great Hotels w/Samantha Brown
18) Local Flavor w/Joan Cusack
19) No Reservations w/Anthony Bourdain

I would also really like to watch Grey's Anatomy, Nip/Tuck, and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, but there's only so many hours in the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home