Thursday, October 19, 2006

Project R. Finale and Other Soul Crushing Moments

OK, so in last night's finale of "Miscarriage of Justice," I mean "Project Runway," Jeffrey won. Yes, Jeffrey. I am wondering if the judges watched the same show I did. At least one of them copped to the fact that everyone at Olympus Fashion Week was talking about Uli's collection. Well, at least maybe this will give him the money he needs to get off the drugs. Or WHATEVER!
Speaking of money, after paying what seemed to be untold millions to the plumber, I found out that that godawful stench I've been inhaling in my house was coming from a dead mouse behind the bookcase. Bad Cat! Very Bad!
And a shout out to the Disorganized Librarian for giving me a mention in her blog. I only hope I can withstand the pressure of actually having an audience...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Work it, girl!

Fred is glad to hear that your plu,bing problems have been resolved. Those pesky kitties will get you every time.

Woof,

Fred and Elizabeth

12:03 PM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home