Thursday, October 12, 2006

absolute twang

Favorite albums (country)
Favorite track(s) from each album is listed beneath:

1) Johnny Cash: Best of Johnny Cash
Ring of Fire; I Walk the Line

2)Patsy Cline: The Definitive Collection
Why Can't He Be You; I Fall to Pieces; She's Got You

3)Merle Haggard: Big City
Big City; I Always Get Lucky With You

5)Alison Krauss: Now That I've Found You
When God Dips His Pen of Love in My Heart

6)K.D. Lang: Absolute Torch and Twang
Luck in My Eyes; Walkin' in and out of Your Arms

7)Lyle Lovett: Pontiac
If I Had a Boat; Walk Through the Bottomland


8)Willie Nelson: Greatest Hits (and Some That Will Be)
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain; Whiskey River; My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys; Help Me Make it Through the Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home