Monday, October 30, 2006

10 Songs I can't get out of my head....

....whether I want them there or not....actually it's more like 200, but I'll start with 10!

1) Abba - Chiquitita
Any of their songs could go here; contrary to the belief of a certain ex-New York City chef, this is (was) a great band!

2) Mariah Carey - Shake it Off
Addictive

3) Neil Diamond - Cherry, Cherry
"We're gonna make our own lightning"

4) Erasure - Yahoo!

5) Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
Some songs are just too catchy, ya know?

6) Patti Labelle - Lady Marmalade
featuring the ever immortal lyric: gitchee gitchee ya ya da da

7) Robert Palmer - Hey Julia/Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley
Perpetually groovy

8) Rihanna - Pon de Replay

9) Rihanna - SOS
"Why-Oh-You-Are..."
damn that Rihanna....am I ever gonna get some sleep?


10) Yaz - Walk Away from Love
Alison Moyet = most underrated voice in rock 'n roll

4 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Helene, make sure you bring some music for the ride to Saratoga!

5:41 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Helene H. said...

I've got a whole library, so let me know what you feel like listening to!

6:52 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Fred said...

You've got great taste in music - I trust you!

8:18 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Helene H. said...

Thanks! I will see you tom'w!

1:12 PM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home